Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Welcome to bbb.techchee.com

Welcome to bbb.techchee.com! Bbb.techchee.com is a side blog of my main tech stuff shopping blog, TechChee.com. The focus of this blog is to maintain a journal that collects all the necessary tools, tips, tutorial for blogging and Internet marketing!

This blog is first being maintained under the space of blogger, which will be finally moved to the sub-domain of TechChee.com, i.e bbb.techchee.com

Who am I?
I'm Christopher K.Y. Chee. A Malaysian blogger, I'm not yet a fulltime, I'm just on part-time. What do I do for living ? I'm the Technical Director of a local IT company, in Sabah (Land Below The Wind), Malaysia, which focus on software and system integration projects, such as web-based applications, network, system and security solutions.

Why did I make this blog?
I hope it will become a collection of valuable tips, tools for the blogosphere one day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home